These Terms and Conditions govern the supply by us of any Products ordered by you on the Site. By agreeing to order a Product, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any separate terms put forward by you. Any conditions that you submit, propose or stipulate in whatever form and at whatever time, whether in writing, by email or verbally, are expressly waived and excluded.
Company registered name – Select PPE (PTY) Ltd
Registration number: 1940/013688/07
Registered Office: 3 Protea Street, Gate 7, Protea Industrial Park, Aureus, Randfontein, Gauteng, 1760
Postal address: P O Box 83669, South Hills, Gauteng, 2136
Website address: www.selectppe.co.za
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 All graphics, photos, text or images on the site are owned by Select PPE, this includes the database and communications done through the website. No-one is allowed to copy or use the Select PPE logos or material without prior written consent of Select PPE. Select PPE reserves the right to terminate the website at any time without prior notice.1.4 Select PPE policies, procedures and terms and conditions are reviewed from time to time, it is the responsibility of the client to ensure that they have read and understood any amendments to these.1.5 The purpose of the website is to promote and facilitate the sale of Personal Protective Equipment.1.6 Select PPE takes steps to ensure that information on the website is free from error, is accurate and current but shall not be held liable for any mistakes errors or omissions on the website. Any direct or incidental loss incurred from such is not the liability of Select PPE, the Directors, the affiliates, or the employees of Select PPE. A Customer who shops or browse this site agrees that they have read and understood the policies and procedures and the terms and conditions and also agree to be bound by such “terms and conditions and Policies”1.7 By using and shopping on the website you warrant that the information used is true and correct, rightfully yours and that you are legally entitled to purchase using such information.2. PRODUCT AVAILABILITY, PRICING AND DELIVERY2.1 The products displayed on the website are subject to availability2.2 Select PPE delivers goods only in the Republic of South Africa, please contact our sales team for any export sales.2.3 Select PPE reserves the right to discontinue or change a product, product specifications or price of products without prior notice.2.4 Products may vary in texture and size to the ones displayed on the website.2.5 Pricing of all products is in (ZAR) South African Rand and include VAT unless stated otherwise.
3. ONLINE REGISTRATION3.1 To purchase products, one is required to register or create an online account.3.2 You will receive a username and password. Please ensure that your password is safe and secure, Select PPE does not accept any liability for any damages suffered or loss incurred as a result of the loss of your password. Please do not disclose your account details to a third party.
4. ONLINE ORDERS4.1 Select PPE reserves the right to decline or suspend delivery of an order.4.2 Fulfilment of orders depends on the availability of stock. Select PPE may in their discretion refuse to accept an Order from you for any reason, including unavailability of supplies or they may offer you(client) an alternative Product (in which case we may require you to re-submit your Order first).4.3 Select PE shall not be obliged to supply the Product to a client unless an order has been accepted (by issuing a Confirmation of Order). Unless expressly stating that Select PPE accepts your order, an email, letter, fax or other Acknowledgement of your Order by Select PPE is purely for information purposes and does not constitute the Confirmation of Order. In that Acknowledgement, we may give you an Order reference number and details of the Product you have ordered. 4.4 Contract shall be formed, and Select PPE shall be legally bound to supply the Product to a client, when an order has been accepted. Acceptance shall take place when Select PPE expressly accept an Order by email in the form of a document called a "Confirmation of Order" stating that they have accepted your Order. The Confirmation of Order shall be deemed to come into effect when it has been despatched by Select PPE. Without affecting the client’s obligation to pay Select PPE earlier. Until the time when Select PPE accepts your Order, they reserve the right to refuse to process your Order and you reserve the right to cancel your Order. If your Order is cancelled, either by you or by Select PPE, before Select PPE have accepted the Order, then Select PPE will promptly refund any payment already made to them, by the client in respect of the cancelled Order.
5. PURCHASE AND PAYMENT5.1 Payment terms are set out in the transaction policy
6. DELIVERY6.1 Delivery terms are set out in the delivery policy6.2 A separate courier company is contracted to deliver products.6.3 Select PPE is not liable to any delays or delivery failures.
7. FAILURE TO MEET THE CONTRACT TERMS DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND CONTROL7.1 Select PPE shall not be liable to any client for any breach, hindrance or delay in the performance of a Contract attributable to any cause beyond reasonable control, including without limitation any natural disaster and unavoidable incident, actions of third parties (including without limitation hackers, suppliers, governments, local authorities) riot, civil commotion, war, hostilities, warlike operations, national emergencies, terrorism, arrests, restraints or detainments of any competent authority, strikes or combinations or lock-out of workmen, and many more regardless of whether the circumstances in question could have been foreseen.7.2 Select PPE may terminate a Contract by written notice to the other in the event that the hindrance lasts for a period of five (5) Business Days or more.